Cater To Your Skin
Peptide Booster Complex
The equivalent of a candy crush booster, but FOR YOUR FACE, SkinCatering's Peptide Booster Complex is an all-natural peptide-infused gel that increases the effects of a facial, and/or our Omega Serum. Peptides applied topically to the skin can send a signal to collagen to prompt the formation of new collagen to give the appearance of more youthful, supple skin. In a 0.3 oz. pump cap for easy dispensing.
Directions: Pump a small amount onto fingertip, gently tap into skin. Follow with Omega Serum
Excellent Choice for Those Concerned About: Dehydrated, and/or aging skin
Scent: Hint of cucumber
ACTIVE and KEY INGREDIENTS
- ALOE – cooling, calming, soothing, hydrating
- COLLAGEN (Vegetable)- boasts the identical benefits that users experience with animal-derived collagen, including the same appearance and consistency, without the unfavorable implementation of living creatures. Vegetable Collagen promotes the hydrating and conditioning of skin to give a more youthful, radiant appearance.
- CUCUMBER – contains vitamin C and caffeic acid, which both fight to reduce inflamed or irritated skin, and hydration thanks to its high water content. The peel itself contains silica, which firms up sagging skin.
- GARDEN PEA (peptide) – excellent source of Vitamin C, which plays a significant role in in the production of collagen. Collagen helps keep the skin firm and glowing. Vitamin C also protects the cells from damage caused by free radicals. Garden Pea is a complete source of essential amino acids. Studies have shown garden pea has the most balanced amino acid profile of any vegetable protein, consisting of 22 amino acids, notably, rich in lysine. Lysine functions as a vital building block in human biology. Garden Pea is an effective moisturizer that provides protective benefits and a silky feel to the skin.
- SEA BUCKTHORN BERRY - promotes skin hydration, elasticity, and skin regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent acne. Beneficial for rosacea, soothes dry, irritated skin, improves skin metabolism, slows the skin’s aging process, and is full of vitamins A, B1, B12, C, E, K, and P