Victory | Unscented Moisturizer
Score a victory over troubled skin! Victory is an unscented, light moisturizer in an aloe base that easily spreads onto the skin and won't clog your pores. The ingredient in this cream are hydrating, soothing, non-irritating and non-comedogenic.
Now in a 2 oz. airless pump bottle.
Directions for use: Apply to clean skin. Pump out a pea-size amount and spread over skin.
Excellent Choice For: Sensitive skin, teens, clients new to skincare
Scent: unscented, and there is no collagen in this product.
Ingredients To Know About
- ALOE – cooling and softening for sensitive skin, soothes dry skin, helps relieve skin irritations & itchiness
- RED RASPBERRY SEED OIL – superior anti-inflammatory properties. This oil may have the potential to act as a broad-spectrum UV-A and UV-B shield, with a protection factor equal to titanium dioxide and a potential SPF between 28 - 50 for UVB and 6.5 - 7.5 for UVA *this product has not been tested for Sun Protection Factor
- CRANBERRY SEED OIL – rich in tocotrienols (Vitamin E) and other natural antioxidants, natural balance of omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids not found elsewhere in natural oils, and is soothing to itchy, scaly, irritated skin conditions
- POMEGRANATE SEED OIL – soothing to dry, irritated or sunburned skin. It contains a high amount of conjugated fatty acids (70% Punicic Acid) which have anti-inflammatory properties. Helps boost restoration and repair of the skin. (Making it an excellent choice for acne scars)
- RICE BRAN OIL – brightens the complexion, improves circulation, evens out skin tone, and minimizes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area. It increases skin's natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
Full Ingredient List: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin (Vegetable), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, and Xanthan Gum