Bad Medicine Tattoo Balm | Body
Your new ink looks HOT. Let's keep it that way. Bad Medicine reduces itchiness, WHILE supporting tissue regeneration & more vibrant color (grapeseed oil) scar tissue repair (healing essential oils) and deep hydration that allows your skin to breath (shea butter). It's no avocado toast, but it's just as awesome (don't eat this balm).
Directions: Pump out a TINY amount of Bad Medicine and place on tattoo. A little Bad Medicine goes a long way. Let product melt to skin and/or gently rub in. Also works well for applying to cuts, scrapes, and “road rash”!
Ingredients to Know About:
- ZINC – hydrating and soothes injured skin, protects skin from UV rays
- CRANBERRY SEED OIL - rich in tocotrienols (Vitamin E) and other natural antioxidants, natural balance of omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids not found elsewhere in natural oils, and is soothing to itchy, scaly, irritated skin conditions
- LAVENDER – reduces inflammation, lowers skin irritation, and helps prevent infections
- ROSEMARY –relieves pain and inflammation
- TEA TREE – anti-fungal
- GRAPESEED OIL – tissue regeneration and color vibrancy
- COCONUT OIL – itch-relief
- SHEA BUTTER – deep hydration, tissue repair
Full Ingredient List: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed), Mealeuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry), and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)
Cruelty-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free