Buff | Body
Picture yourself working the room with confident strides, even when it's so hot outside that it feels like the zombie apocalypse is beginning. You want to wear a cute sundress? WE SUPPORT YOU. Use Buff! Buff is SkinCatering's all-natural skin calmer with essential oils geared towards soothing areas that chafe and sweat.
Excellent Choice to Combat: Skin Rubbing, chafing, itchiness/dryness
Scent: Light Lavender
Ingredients To Know About:
- CORNSTARCH – Since corn starch is made from corn and only contains carbohydrates (no protein), it is a gluten-free product. It’s ability to absorb moisture, along with its lack of scent, makes it an excellent ingredient for an all-natural deodorant.
- COCONUT OIL - helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. It also has anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- GRAPESEED OIL – lighter than coconut oil and high in vitamin E, high in linoleic acid, which helps reduce clogged pores. Linoleic acid strengthens the cell membranes and improves the overall quality of skin.
- SHEA BUTTER – helps improve skin elasticity, has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins for softening skin. A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter is anti-inflammatory.
- COCOA BUTTER – high in fatty acids, hydrates and nourishes the skin, helps improve elasticity. Forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- LAVENDER – antimicrobial, gentle anti-bacterial, aids in skin healing.
Directions: Use as needed. One pump onto fingertips and rub onto areas of concern (such as inner thighs).
Full Ingredient List: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Zea Mays
Cruelty-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free