Cinderellie Foot Balm | Body
**THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME FOR CHAPPED HANDS FROM WASHING SO MUCH**
(just use a lot less - scrape out a tiny amount, let it melt into your skin as you gently tap it on. When you're ready to massage it in, it will glide right along for you!) Ahhhh so soothing!
Be your own Prince(ss) Charming. We are serious. On, like, EVERY level. You don't need ANYBODY to come rescue you. Rescue yourself. This hydrating balm for your heels is so you can be comfortable in whatever your glass slippers look like. We like 'em' high, but you do you boo.
Scent: Mint, Rosemary, Lavender, and Tea Tree
Directions: Scoop out a very small amount and massage into the top and bottom of your feet, especially around the ankles & heels.
Ingredients to Know About:
- COCONUT OIL – helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. It also has anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- RICE BRAN OIL – Hydrating, soothing, non-irritating and non-comedogenic. Contains squalane which is known to help give a youthful appearance. Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants that will leave your skin soft and healthy. Considered more effective than lanolin in healing dry skin. Brightens the complexion, improves circulation, and evens out skin tone. It increases skin's natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- RICE BRAN WAX – leaves skin with a silky, protected feeling, and has good antioxidant properties.
- SHEA BUTTER – helps improve skin elasticity, has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins for softening skin. A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory.
- COCOA BUTTER – high in fatty acids, hydrates and nourishes the skin, helps improve elasticity. Forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- LAVENDER – reduces inflammation, lowers skin irritation, and helps prevent infections
- ROSEMARY –relieves pain and inflammation
- PEPPERMINT – cooling to inflamed, itchy skin
- TEA TREE – anti-fungal
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Zea Mays, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf, Rosmarinus Ofﬁcinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), and Mentha piperita (Peppermint), and Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) wax.
Cruelty-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Love the smell and it works wonders on my heels.