Cinderellie Foot Balm | Body
Be your own Prince(ss) Charming. We are serious. On, like, EVERY level. You don't need ANYBODY to come rescue you. Rescue yourself. This hydrating balm for your heels is so you can be comfortable in whatever your glass slippers look like. We like 'em' high, but you do you boo.
Scent: Mint, Rosemary, Lavender, and Tea Tree
Directions: Scoop out a very small amount and massage into the top and bottom of your feet, especially around the ankles & heels.
Ingredients to Know About:
- COCONUT OIL – helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. It also has anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
- RICE BRAN OIL – Hydrating, soothing, non-irritating and non-comedogenic. Contains squalane which is known to help give a youthful appearance. Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants that will leave your skin soft and healthy. Considered more effective than lanolin in healing dry skin. Brightens the complexion, improves circulation, and evens out skin tone. It increases skin's natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- RICE BRAN WAX – leaves skin with a silky, protected feeling, and has good antioxidant properties.
- SHEA BUTTER – helps improve skin elasticity, has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins for softening skin. A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory.
- COCOA BUTTER – high in fatty acids, hydrates and nourishes the skin, helps improve elasticity. Forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- LAVENDER – reduces inflammation, lowers skin irritation, and helps prevent infections
- ROSEMARY –relieves pain and inflammation
- PEPPERMINT – cooling to inflamed, itchy skin
- TEA TREE – anti-fungal
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Zea Mays, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf, Rosmarinus Ofﬁcinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), and Mentha piperita (Peppermint), and Oriza Sativa (Rice Bran) wax.
Cruelty-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free
I bought this along with a couple other products for Christmas for my mom, who's had dry skin for as long as I can remember, she would especially complain about her feet. Almost anything she's ever tried she would say "it's ok", but with the Skin Catering products she texted me just to say how great it was an hour "the stuff you got me ACTUALLY works"... And then mentioned her birthday is only 2 months away. So.. I guess I'll be ordering more soon!
Love the smell and it works wonders on my heels.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post