Cater To Your Skin
This luxurious serum uses the elegance of Olive Squalane and the vitamin-rich properties of Rosehips to help repair damaged skin, give a brighter, more youthful appearance, and help reduce inflammation & hyper-pigmentation. This lightweight serum leaves skin with a non-greasy, silky finish and is especially helpful for people with seasonal allergies.
1 oz, in clear, acrylic bottle with a pump top (like our Omega Serum)
Excellent Choice for: Hyper-Pigmentation, dehydration, acne, rosacea, and/or aging skin
Scent: a light, fresh herbal scent that's highly addictive.
Directions: Using a 1/2 pump of serum, apply to skin in a pressing/tapping motion. For best results, finish with a Jade Roller. Caress your elbows and knees with any excess left on your hands.
Ingredients to Know About:
- OLIVE SQUALANE – enhances absorption of ingredients into the tissues. Squalane has a fine texture and is absorbed quickly into the skin leaving no oily residue. It penetrates deep into the skin assisting in new cell growth. It lubricates the skin’s surface and help achieve a softer texture and smoother appearance. Improves skin elasticity and moisture retention Helps repair sun damage Reduces appearance of hyper-pigmentation Improves texture and tone Ideal for all skin types including dry, sensitive, oily and acne prone Squalane is:
- Emollient, Anti-oxidant, High affinity with the skin and its natural lipids
- Excellent skin-penetration, Non irritating, Non-allergenic Non-comedogenic
- ROSEHIP OIL (Ukraine) – Rosehip oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes, and is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines. Having a slight astringency, rosehip oil is a "dry" oil, soaking into the skin easily, leaving no greasy residue. Rosehip Oil contains Vitamin A as well as Vitamin E and is rich in linoleic and linolenic acids. It also has a higher percentage of naturally occurring carotenoids. It protects the skin and increases cell turnover because it contains beta carotene (a form of vitamin A), vitamin C and vitamin E which are all antioxidants that help fight free radicals. It is one of the richest plant sources of vitamin C, is high in essential fatty acids, but more specifically oleic, palmitic, linoleic and gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Rosehip oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as an essential fatty acid (EFA), and when absorbed through the skin, these fatty acids convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- PEPPERMINT – Reduce tension, inflammation, and pain
- MARJORAM – reduces inflammation & pain from headaches
- FRANKINCENSE – cooling, anti-inflammatory, relaxing
- ROSEMARY – stimulates circulation, reduces stress, reduces inflammation
- LEMON – anti-inflammatory, stimulates lymphatic system
Complete List of Ingredients: Squalane (Olive), Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Origanum Majorana (Sweet Marjoram), Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), and Citrus Limonum (Lemon)