Morning Cream | Moisturizer
What's the opposite of heavy and greasy? SkinCatering's Morning Cream. Your skin will absorb this light moisturizer in no time, providing nourishing hydration throughout the day. The raspberry seed oil in this cream is overflowing with skincare benefits to help repair, condition, and protect the skin’s barrier. It contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, antioxidants, and has a high level of Vitamin E. Cruelty-free, plant-derived collagen increases hydration while improving elasticity of your skin.
Directions: For best results, apply 1 pump after Activation Mist & Peptide Booster. For use as a simple daily face cream use 2 pumps and tap into skin.
Bottle: 2 oz, recyclable frosted glass bottle with a pump cap
Excellent choice for: Dry, dehydrated, combination skin and/or acneic skin
Ingredients To Know About:
- ALOE – cooling, calming, soothing, hydrating
- RED RASPBERRY SEED OIL – superior anti-inflammatory properties, contains a high 83% of Essential Fatty Acids or EFA's, the most abundant of which are linoleic, alpha linolenic, and oleic acids. The composition of these omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids has been shown to reduce the effects of oxidative stress in skin. This may have the potential to act as a broad-spectrum UV-A and UV-B shield, with a protection factor equal to titanium dioxide and a potential SPF between 28 - 50 for UVB and 6.5 - 7.5 for UVA
- COLLAGEN (VEGETABLE) – boasts the identical benefits that users experience with animal-derived collagen, including the same appearance and consistency, without the unfavorable implementation of living creatures. Vegetable Collagen promotes the hydrating and conditioning of skin to give a more youthful, radiant appearance.
- CRANBERRY SEED OIL – rich in tocotrienols (Vitamin E) and other natural antioxidants, natural balance of omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids not found elsewhere in natural oils, and is soothing to itchy, scaly, irritated skin conditions
- POMEGRANATE SEED OIL – wonderful oil for mature and aging skin, soothing to dry, irritated or sunburned skin. It contains a high amount of conjugated fatty acids (70% Punicic Acid) which have anti-inflammatory properties. Helps aid collagen production, acts as a free radical scavenger, and boosts restoration and repair of the skin
- GRAPESEED OIL – lighter than coconut oil and high in vitamin E, high in linoleic acid, so it doesn’t clog pores
Complete List of Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Collagen (Vegetable), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin (Vegetable), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) oil, Xanthan Gum, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate)
I am currently using the Morning Cream, Omega Serum Night Treatment and the Brightening Cleanser. I noticed a difference in my skin in 2 days, I love it!
If you don’t like the feeling of anything on your face then this moisturizer is for you! It is super light.
I have always had sensitive, sometimes blotchy skin with a history of eczema but this product makes my face feel amazing. It even worked after a rough sun day. It makes my skin so soft. I mean soft, like puppy's ears soft. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Give your customers a summary of your blog post