Night Cap | Hair and Scalp Massage Oil
This stimulating blend of nourishing oils can help promote new hair growth and moisturize brittle, damaged hair. Our natural formula helps hair combat dryness and dandruff. The relaxing, herbal blend of Rosemary, Peppermint and Lavender can also be used as a massage oil!
BEST FOR: Dry, brittle hair, pattern baldness, alopecia, slow hair growth, itchy scalp, scalp dryness, dandruff, eczema and/or psoriasis on scalp
SCALP MASSAGE OIL BENEFITS
- Helps stimulate blood flow which may help reduce hair loss
- Contains monosaturated fats which moisturizes, protects, and strengthens hair strands
- Lubricates and conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and scalp dryness
- Relaxes tension in the scalp, helping reduce headaches
- Helps promote new hair growth
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Squeeze a gentle stream of scalp massage oil into the hair line and across the scalp, then massage throughout hair, scalp, and temples to relax, promote a healthy nurturing bond of self-love & care, and boost moisture in your hair & scalp. Wrap hair in a dry, hot towel for 15 to 20 minutes, or leave in overnight. Shampoo out.
Bottle size: 3 oz brown bottle with black screw top pour cap
- Rice Bran – rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which help nourish the hair. This oil can come to the rescue for frizzy hair as regular use of this use oil could possibly make your hair more manageable.
- Cranberry Seed Oil – a natural balance of omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids not found elsewhere in natural oils, high in tocopherols, tocotrienols, phytosterols and phospholipids, and Vitamin A. It helps soothes itchy, scaly, irritated skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis on the scalp and may help prevents hair thinning and hair loss while stimulating growth and strength of each hair strand.
- Squalane - mimics your skin’s natural oils, making it an excellent emollient. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can be soothing & hydrating for eczema and psoriasis on the scalp. By keeping your scalp hydrated, it can boost your moisture level, reducing flare-ups and dry patches.
- Rosemary – one of its properties is Carnosic acid which is stimulating to nerve-endings that assist in restoring hair growth. This could be helpful for clients experiencing hair loss from pattern baldness or alopecia. It’s also stimulating to scalp, helping with itchiness & pleasing herbal scent
- Peppermint & Lavender – soothing & relaxing to senses (great for massage!)
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST:
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Squalane (Olive Plant-Derived) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)
Wonderful feeling and smelling oil!