Storyteller Cream | Muscle Care
SkinCatering’s StoryTeller is a sore muscle cream with a multitude of benefits. This all natural, soothing skin cream has 7 different essential oils geared towards muscle & joint pain, anxiety, headaches, fibromyalgia, insomnia, and dry skin!
Purchases made at the Boston Marathon in 2015 saw STORYTELLER® being flown in suitcases to places like Brazil, Portugal, and France. These same runners packed STORYTELLER® with them to competitions in Tokyo, Australia, and New York – just to name a few.
WHAT MAKES STORYTELLER® SO GREAT?
STORYTELLER® seeps deep into the muscles and joints to ease aches & pains and dries quickly. It uses the therapeutic properties of seven different essential oils that are specific to inflammation, pain, bruising, and connective tissue.
What makes this product different than other commercial use products out there is that we don’t use menthol to induce a cold state to reduce pain. We use anti-inflammatory oils that give a mild hot/cold sensation that goes almost unnoticed by the user. This allows the body to continue the healing process while pain and swelling are reduced.
- MARJORAM – reduces inflammation & pain from sore muscles, cramps, spasms, arthritis, and headaches
- LEMON - anti-inflammatory, stimulates lymphatic system
- ROSEMARY – relieves pain from sprains & joint aches, stimulates circulation, reduces stress, reduces inflammation
- FRANKINCENSE – cooling, anti-inflammatory, relaxing
- VETIVER – cooling, reduces inflammation in circulatory & nervous system
- CLOVE BUD – gentle warming sensation that eases inflammation & tension to provide relief from painful swelling and headaches.
- PEPPERMINT - Reduce tension, inflammation, and pain
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed), Origanum Majorana (Marjoram), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Citrus Limonum (Lemon), Boswellia Careri (Frankincense), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Andropogon Zizanioides (Vetiver), Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove Bud) and Zea Mays